Intro as a new member.

Min ga la ba - say hello here and introduce yourself to the forum.
Nyinway

Re: Intro as a new member.

Post by Nyinway » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:Welcome to the forum, we look forward to reading your views on Myanmar.

Please also feel free to post any photos also if you have them.
Dear Admin,

It's a pleasure to participate in your Myanmar Forum. As a 'responsible' member, I am excited and eager to contribute ideas, thoughts, expressions, views and civilized exchanges of individual posts/members which was, is and will be the indication of Democratic norms.
My humble response Sir.

Best Regards,

Nyinway. :geek:

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 am

Howdy Everyone!

I would like to update my introduction into this wonderful website. Although I join on November 5th, 2013 I would like to update today (January 27th, 2014) with my number one video of all times. Here it goes and ENJOY!

Greetings from Rodeo Girls (Say Hello, American Cowgirls Style)

My number two video of all times.

Respectfully yours,

Nyinway (Long Live Cowboys and Cowgirls Forever)
Last edited by Nyinway on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:23 am

We enjoy reading your insights Nyinway, please keep posting them.

Would you be interested in starting a photo topic to post pictures from around the country?

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Admin wrote:We enjoy reading your insights Nyinway, please keep posting them.

Would you be interested in starting a photo topic to post pictures from around the country?
Thanx for the compliments and for the offer of Photos around USA topic. So far since I had a full time job 5 days a week duty not to mention doing personal errands/matters on 2 days off every week, I had few free time and during the free time I spent much on Internet which is my hobby. Just as people have their own kind of hobbies like collecting stamps, swimming, reading books, watching movies etc. my hobby is Internet and I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts/ideas, experiences and insights on the Net although I don’t have the perfect English skills (I mean my grammar is bad) but at least I tried. Anyway, so far it is fine for me for now. Future may be different for who knows the future. I did visit many States of United States which has 50 States and did have PLENTY of photos (in boxes and albums) including my own Ranch (21 Acres) in the State of California which I sold it to White Couple. Since I love Nature very much I didn’t develop much on my 21Acres Ranch so the Couple who bought it build some Cabins now for from Internet (Google) I can see their dwelling buildings. There are plenty of Oak Trees and Granite Boulder Rocks in that Ranch. Hundreds of them and the pictures I had during my ownership with my all terrain all weather vehicle (4x4 yellow color) parking inside my then Ranch. I even had a photo of a Bob Cat (Mountain Lion) sitting near some boulder rocks under a tree that wander from nearby National Park/Forest near my Ranch. My Ranch was next to National Forest Park known as Sequoia National Park which had some of the biggest, largest, tallest trees in America.
Yes, I will keep on contributing, providing my “insights and ideas” for it can very useful and vital in development (especially for MyanMar which is developing), for some of these insights/ideas maybe trash to some but for some it may be strategically brilliant, who knows for it depends on the individual’s taste and likes. “Take it or leave it” is all up to the individual and it is not my part. My part is to provide/contribute “Visions” for “Visions can become Reality”, this I know for sure.
Here’s 3 Cowboys and 3 Cowgirls dance (3 couples) to ENJOY!

Respectfully,

Nyinway

Update:
This is how I got the shot (photo) of Bob Cat sitting under the tree near the boulder rocks. I was driving my all terrain, all weather SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) to my Ranch on the dirt road and then suddenly I saw some creature move in a distance. So I stop my SUV and from my driver seat I saw the bob cat heading towards a tree on a small hill top. I took out my high power zoom camera, get down from my vehicle and take the zoom in shot while the bob cat sits in the shade next to the rocks. I do not want to go closer because of safety reason and stay the distance but had the advantage of powerful zoom camera in hand. Also a deep cavern or dry creek is in between that boulder rocks and my dirt road. That is how I got my shot (photo) of this rare opportunity of a "Bob Cat" sitting on a small hill in the shade of a tree near rocks.
One day in the future I will be able to provide (with ample free time) personal pics like this Mountain Lion (Bob Cat) shot!

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 am

To whom it may concern,

Reference: Posting Personal Pictures.

Can someone please kindly show me how to post “personal pictures” on this forum/website?
During my 2 days off, I would like to provide my “Wild Bob Cat Shots” pictures in the wild (I had 4 of them) for the world to see free of any charge :mrgreen: . Today, I found in my old (2003) PC (desk top) old (not recent) photos I want to share with the public. It includes the Bob Cat Photo too. Also pics of my favorite “useful vehicle” which I name it “Lynway” (Yellow 4x4 SUV) and also name the Wild Bob Cat "Rawhide". As soon as I know how to upload my personal photos, you guys and gals can see.
Until then…………See Ya!

Sincerely,

Nyinway

Saiua

Post by Saiua » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 am

My pics (bob cat) file is >>> 025b.jpg It does not allow. Says too big. I'm gonna try on the other page that is mention. The other page is "locked" too. So do I need to resize my photo from 025.jpg? and go to the website you provide? I'll try it later for I had some thing to do right now. I'll be back soon. :?
The bob cat file is >>> 025b.jpg - Picasa Photo Viewer (1750x1275)
The Yellow SUV file is >>> 043.jpg - Picasa Photo Viewer (1744x1200)

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:09 am

phppZSAQKPM.jpg
phppZSAQKPM.jpg (91.78 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
Roaming Rawhide >>> Wild & Free !!!

Can anyone spot Rawhide sitting in the shade?

I want to describe these 4 shots. The top 2 ones are more distance away and the bottom 2 are the closer zoom-in I can get so naturally the bottom two is more clearer on the Bob Cat. If you look carefully, the Bob Cat camouflage itself by sitting in the shade of the tree blending itself with the environment. Without careful looking one cannot notice the Bob Cat. Animals have natural instinct to protect, hide and defend itself. In this shot by my high power zoom camera one can barely see the Bob Cat mingling with its environment.
The bottom right picture is the most clearest of all on the Bob Cat, the Star of the Rare Moment. He or She (I cannot tell the gender from far distance) did a fabulous job of hiding in naked clear sight. What a brilliant creature He/She is? This wild roaming Cat is the Head of the Show in deed! Since I found it near the environs of my Ranch, I named him/her as “Rawhide”.
Rawhide” is as free and wild as Nature provides. I wonder if he/she is still alive and well today. I hope so deep down in my heart.

I finally did it successfully. Thanx a Ton Saiua.

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 am

phpUP6lCaPM.jpg
phpUP6lCaPM.jpg (68.73 KiB) Viewed 4943 times
Lynway has always the right of WAY!

Now the Star of the Show Rawhide is done, let’s turn our attention to Yellow SUV “Lynway”. Here are 2 pics on “Lynway” my useful all terrain, all weather vehicle. I still have it now. It has special and extra special gears (2 sticks) to climb steep hills or big rocks to crawl over. Of course it was made by Tough Toyota. It is known as FJ Cruiser.
I love my Ranch and my Truck. Too bad I had to sell my ranch but I will get another ranch sooner or later and even bigger for who knows what the future holds for me for I am determine to get one. When I set foot on or focus on I finally achieved it in the END!
Perseverance, Persistent and Precision are my key essential tools. Even my license plate is "Lyn way".

ENJOY folks!

Nyinway

Nyinway

Post by Nyinway » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:19 am

Me and My Angels on Earth!

Miss Rodeo America (2013)
After my number one (spot =say hello line dance Rodeo Girls South Africa) Country Videos international, here is my second spot Country (America) Cowgirls. These Angels on Earth are My Sweeties forever! Rank and File spots can change according to time and space or as time goes by until another top contender hit it.

Miss Rodeo America 2013

Miss Rodeo America (2011)

Miss Rodeo America (2012)

Miss Rodeo America (2014)

I am now tracking Miss Rodeo America (on the net) so naturally I will provide on this space, my space on this wonderful forum.
This final Rodeo Barrel Racing by Cowgirls was done in Las Vegas City, State of Nevada, USA in December, 2013.

ENJOY!

Nyinway (Long Live Country Cowboys and Cowgirls forever!)